Donations can be made in ALL 50 states and Donate for Charity Inc.
will arrange for your car to be picked up and handle all the issues
associated with the donation process.
Why Donate your car to charity?Your car donation will directly benefit the programs facilitated by WISE Corp. Donate For Charity Inc. distributes the funds raised from the sale of your vehicle donation directly to WISE Corp to help maintain and expand charity efforts in the Greater Dayton Area. Donate For Charity sells your donated cars through a national network of auction and salvage houses to ensure the maximum donation possible will be given to WISE Corp.
Our ultimate goal is to make donation
process as simple as possible!
You receive a tax deduction for your vehicle donationWISE Corp. is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit non-tax organization and the IRS allows vehicle donors to receive a tax deduction on their vehicles. Donate For Charity Inc. will handle all of the tax paperwork on behalf of WISE Corp. The national network of auction and salvage houses utilized by Donate For Charity Inc. ensures that donors receive the highest possible tax deduction, based on market conditions and the condition of the donated vehicle or car.
Donating your car is the hassle-free way to get rid of your unwanted vehicleWhen donating your automobile to charity donors:
- Can avoid the anxiety and hassle of selling to a private party.
- Avoid dealing with used car salesmen in a haggling over a trade-in.
- Eliminate the costs of potential car repairs that are inevitable for unused cars, boats, or trucks.
- Are never out of pocket when donating. The vehicle can be picked up at the auto repair shop or by the side of the road!
- Donor wants to contribute a vehicle.
- Donate For Charity has the tower call within 24 hours to arrange pick up of vehicle. Pick up usually occurs within 24-72 hours of tower contact with donor.
- Donate For Charity mails initial donation acceptance letter to donor.
- Vehicle is towed to auction site or is picked up by a salvage company for parts.
- Vehicle is sold for a value and the net amount is paid to Donate For Charity after deductions from the auction or salvage yard.
- Donor receives their final receipt for the gross selling price, to be filed with their tax return for the year in which the donation occurred.
- Non profit receives a net check approximately three weeks after the auction or pick up from the salvage company.
- Donors can begin the process electronically by clicking here and completing the donation form or by phoning Donate For Charity Inc. at 866.392.4483.
- Download our donation flyer by clicking here.