WiSHES now offeres 2.0 hour virtual tutoring sessions. This option is ideal
- for students that are out of state
- for athletes that have practice immediately after school and arrive home late in the evening
- given the winter season approaching, if travel is challenging due to inclement weather the virtual tutoring option enables your child to not miss a session!
All sessions are facilitated on completely secure and recorded platforms by WiSHES tutoring staff. Additionally, all staff at WiSHES annually complete Ohio FBI and BCI background checks.
The following basic hardware, school supplies, and setting requirements are needed to participate in this program. Note this list is subject to change and may vary based on students academic needs:
- Laptop or desktop computer with a working camera
- Working Headphones with a microphone or working microphone in the laptop or desktop
- Quiet work area
- All school supplies (i.e. pencil, eraser, and academic books)
It is imperative that students are logged on before their sessions begin in case there are any unforeseen technical difficulties. All sessions (unless otherwise stated by the virtual tutor) will end promptly at the end of the scheduled session time.
All fees are due at the end of the session. Fees may be paid in advance, however, no refunds will be given after payment is made. If services are cancelled with more than 24 hours notice credit balances may be redeemed at a later date.
Please note: Our session late cancellation, no-call-no-show, and non-payment policies listed below:
Late Cancellation Fee
A fee of $45.00 will be assessed for all appointments canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice. This
fee will be applied to the next scheduled tutoring session.
No Call – No Show Fee
No Call – No Show Fee: A fee of $50.00 will be assessed for all appointments not attended with no notification of cancellation. This fee will be applied to the next scheduled tutoring session.
Fee for Unpaid Balances
After a fair and equitable time is provided to pay outstanding balances. All unpaid fees will be referred to a debt collection company. Upon referral, all collection fees will the responsibility of the debtor.
Cash and the following electronic payment methods are accepted on the website and at our facility in Trotwood, Ohio: