Thanks to all of our donors the onsite library is growing. We currently have 1300+ books that program participants may checkout books for up to two weeks to aid in completing assigned activities or to read leisurely. We are diligently working to catalog, barcode, and organize all of the materials. Participants also have access to InfOHio, a digital library that contains thousands of resources that can be used for academic assignments or personal educational enrichment.
It is our desire to offer an onsite library to the program participants at our second location in Trotwood and our current location in Huber Heights. However, in order to do this we need your help… Donations for our library are being accepted.
It is our intention to begin a new reading collection in Trotwood and retain the current library in Huber Heights. Please complete the form below and you will be contacted by a representative from WISE Corp. Thank you for your generous support!
Follow these instructions to support our organization by making a cash and/or book donations to our Onsite Library
- Fill in the required information (First & Last Name and Phone Number)
- Enter your e-mail address (E-mail)
- In the “How Can We Help You” dropdown box choose Donations
- In the “Partner With Us – Participant Donations“ box type what you will be giving. Activate the check box.
- Select the applicable entry for “How How Did You Hear About Our Organization?”
- Enter the text you see in the Captcha window
- Click Submit
- After your form is submitted WISE Corp Representative will contact you soon with additional information.